The Bread Social's famous Organic Sourdough
- — You're supporting a Local Tweed Business and Jobs
- — We source the majority of our products from Local Producers
- — Same day delivery
- — Different payment methods
- — We support those who need help and community groups
- — For The Tweed Shire - $7.99
- — Delivering To The Tweed Monday To Friday
- — Kingscliff, Cabarita, and Casuarina Delivery Available: Monday to Friday
- — Pottsville Delivery Available: Tuesday and Thursday
- — Banora and Barney's Point delivery Available: Wednesday and Friday
- — Pay Securely With PayPal (you don't need an account)
- — Visa, MasterCard, American Express
The Bread Social is an Organic Bakery located at The Farm at Byron bay and 12 Bay Street, Tweed Heads.
Their focus is on Organic, Local and Australian Ingredients and produce, using Woods organic flour mill from Inverell for our Flour and 100 % Cultured Butter from Pepe Saya in Sydney.
Directors are Paul Giddings, Tom Scott and Sam Saulwick met at highly acclaimed venues Bourke Street Bakery and Central Baking Depot in Sydney, and wanted to return to the North Coast after growing up here to do something that had a local focus.
All breads are Organic and utilise Australian and spray free ingredients.